This project works to establish capacity for sustainable promotion of risk-based approaches to improve food safety and participation of the poor in informal markets of livestock products in sub-Saharan Africa.
The project is implemented in eight countries – Côte d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, South Africa and Tanzania – in collaboration with the GTZ program on Private-Sector Development in Agriculture and the Netherlands Development Organization (SNV).
- Netherlands Development Organization
- University of Hohenheim
- University of Nairobi
- Sokoine University of Agriculture
- Addis Ababa University
- University of Ghana
- Centre Suisse de Recherche Scientifique en Côte d'Ivoire
- Instituto de Investigação Agrária de Moçambique (IIAM)
- University of Pretoria
- Laboratoire Centre Vétérinaire, Mali
- Institut du Sahel, Mali
- University of Abobo-Adjamé